ASSET Scholarships 2019
The ASSET 2019 Scholarship Application will be open soon!
We at ASSET, Association of Suffolk Supervisors for Educational Technology, offer $2,000 scholarships per year to 10-12 deserving students who will be entering into higher education and studying fields that integrate technology. The scholarships will be presented to students at our annual luncheon held at Captain Bill’s in Bay Shore on May 23, 2019 beginning at 12:00pm. School personnel and family members are invited and welcome to attend.
Our application will be available online soon.
Congratulations 2018 recipients!
Scholarship Awards Luncheon
The Scholarship Awards Luncheon will be held at Captain Bills on Thursday, May 23rd beginning at Noon.
Scholarship Application Information
Only districts that are members of ASSET are eligible to receive scholarships. It’s not too late to become a member! Visit the membership page.
We encourage you to have students from your districts apply following the criteria below (this is also posted on the application link). Please review the following: Scholarship Rules and FAQ: https://goo.gl/PmufWc 2018 Scoring Rubric: https://goo.gl/vVXxCD
1. Digital Submission: This can include an Video, Essay or Online Presentation
- Each digital submission must includes the following:
- Your experiences with technology that are especially interesting or helpful to your future plans.
- Explain in detail your vision or aspirations of technology use
- How you plan on using technology in your future occupation
2. Extra Curricular Activities
- List and upload your extra- and co-curricular school activities, community and/or volunteer activities with dates of participation.
3. Contact your Guidance Counselor:
- Request a copy of transcript (required) in a PDF File.
- Files need to be sent to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving applications from your students. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
ASSET Scholarship Committee
Association of Suffolk Supervisors for Educational Technologies (ASSET) exists to enhance teaching and learning in Long Island and New York school districts through the use of computers and other educational technologies.
Get the latest news and events when you join our email mailing list.
Connect With Us